'Lucky Bastard' continues the series of EPs frequently released at Get Physical, the record label of the moment. Even if Jay Haze (Funkpony) goes towards hip-hop, there are many artists who keep producing quality music. This is what happens with his EP as well.
Mostly melodic, tech-house with parts of progressive and electro, the original version is dub mix. At a certain moment, the effects can become boring, especially if you are in the club and this track is mixed at the wrong moment. There is also a remix, Prosumer's me & me remix, a production that is not very different from the original version.
I don't think it would be a waste of time to take a listen at this material, but something is certain. There have been better EPs. Because we know what DJ T is capable of, we'll keep waiting something better from him.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- Christian Smith - Finca Dofi
Get Physical Music
March 18, 2007 at 5:09 PM CET