The original mix of Sensoria is so fresh its spearmint, right down to the mastering and mix down. A frantic mix of electro-influenced synths on a non-genric drum line makes for interesting listening, the arrangement constantly changing to keep you totally hooked. A true definition of the word forward-thinking.
Politic Velvet is a little more high highbrow than expected, considering Sensoria but theres' no denying its' quality of production. Reminiscent of many a chart success it encapsulated high pitched electro stabbing synths with a typical bouncy baseline that will certainly appeal to the dance floor.
The Kolombo remix of Sensoria is one for the minimum maximum lovers out there and is a lovely contrast to the original mix. A stripped down alternative take on the main melody, it squelches like wet shoes on on a wooden floor. This is nicely complimented by a grooving drum line accented by ever-changing delays and reverbs.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
December 18 2006
January 22, 2007 at 1:15 PM CET