Elements it's a great track, but not that great as Toys. The first tune comes with a glitchy pattern of minimal grooves and a perfect tech-house rhythm. It's clean, melodic, it combines the sweetness from the high synths with the driving low bass lines. It's definitely a great track not only for opening sets but also for after main live performances.
As for Toys, this is the best tracks I ever heard on this great record label. It's impossible that this track not to make you day excellent, no matter what. With a lovely melodic line, composed with some simple synths but so clean, this excellent tech-house jewerly works perfect on a dance floor.
High quality releases is what Disoma delivers in the last releases. Not only Disoma but also Moonbeam parent label are doing some amazing efforts to keep music clean and to deliver music which is not a waste of time to be listened.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
December 20 2006
December 18, 2006 at 3:48 PM CET