Original mix is a driving house tune, continuous but with a few boring stops, but certainly a good track for opening a set. One little thing which doesnt really git the rest of the track is the vocal.
But there's Jesse´s made to play edit which gets out of the dark, with a more bright and jazzy rhythm, but keeping some elements from the original version. One big track that saves this EP is Audion's remix, one solid construction with a deep bass line. Not to mention thta Mathew Dear is definitely the man of the moment, with so many tracks on the pipeline. So, this really should be enjoyable for minimal fans, but if you desire for some more house, cool and sexy, the previous edits would work just excellent.
Not the first track ever signed on Get Physical Music, Jesse Rose made a great remix to the 'Vejer EP' a few months ago, original produced by Heidi & Riton. It's a bit surprising how these two tracks are not as good as that remix was, but we surelly have to wait for some many other interesting things coming up.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
Get Physical Music
December 18, 2006 at 3:25 PM CET