The original mix is sweet, so cheery and filled up with life. It is a fantastic opportunity to remember how music was before and to see the transformations that has been making into it. This track has an old and classic sound, but the kick patterns are so real and fit perfect with the great robo-synths.
As for the dub mix, this is slower, as every dub has to be, but I'm pretty sure everybody will go out for the original mix. The dub is better in club sessions, but the original is great anywhere.
Not only the music, but most of all the entire idea that Dan Berkson had and was sustained by the Saw Recordings management it's great. This Ep can be called progressive, tech-house, electro or even just house, it's still some really good music which hides very special moments.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
November 20 2006
November 12, 2006 at 5:03 PM CET