The first one is Jesse Somfay, and extraordinary capable producer, who last year has been releasing a great artist album. His remix is sweet, kind of a techy progressive with gentle cuts of house. Basically the vocals are doing everything on this remix, since the melodic line is the basic one, even if it's superposed on different rhythms. The main elements are making a track memorable, and the remix is the actual adaptation to the public.
The second remix comes from a Fade Records producer, Royal Sapien on his real name Ben Mautner. His tune consist of a progressive track, but at some given moments its getting transformed into a tech-house, so the style becomes quite confusing. Anyway, it's not such a good remix as Jesse did, but can definitely catch some good listens.
If anybody was forgetting the classic Daydreamer, this new two track EP can make you remember some really cool vocals and melodies.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
FD 044 XR
November 12, 2006 at 4:24 PM CET