In this first track, Sakis, the two up-coming producers united they're forces and created a track with an outer-space ride atmosphere created by some stellar sounds. A quite constant rhythm will force you to keep-up and don't stop. There are a lots of short loops nicely joined that add more quickness to the track.
The second track comes from Gurtz, that studied musical composition at University in Cordoba before moving to Buenos Aires where he now runs his Natural Media net label, a platform for the distribution of Argentinian and International electronic music and video art. Like I like is a dynamic minimal techno with a deep bass-line. The multitude of nicely arranged loops is found here too alongside a modulated female vocal sample.
On the other side we find Emulacion by Lexdinamo a producer from Cordoba, with a great release last year on the French label Karat: Buscando Respuestas. The track is powered by a full bass and lots of hi-hats. The sinister theme is created by the never-ending bell ringing and a male voice trying to escape.
The start is perfect for this new sub label and we appreciate the idea of promoting new talents, especially when they are really good.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
ALPHA LTD 01
November 10 2006
October 16, 2006 at 2:29 PM CEST