This EP contains 4 tracks with different influences, from 4 talented producers' citizens of countries like: Argentina, Italy and France.
The EP starts with a major track by Bruno Pronsato, The River, seen thru the eyes of an emerging talent from Argentina: Sr. Replicante. He produced a glitchier version, with high frequency hi-hats, a deflated bass and some alien sounds in the background. We still have that male voice creating that: "come to dance atmosphere".
The second track from this side, Massi DL - Ravanel le Prantosh comes from a talented producer from Naples – Italy. It has a prickly deep bass-line, lots of clicks, and some nice arrangements of vocal loops coming from the Chicago-house family.
The other side of the vinyl starts with a heavy track by Marco Shuttle, called Not Today. The Italian producer created the perfect after-party journey, among contrasting sounds: deep & shallow, warm & cold, scary & friendly which make that full of power bass from the beginning of the track to get lost.
B2 Sounds4peace with the track Images de Debussy it's an experimental track with a chill-out effect. It brings sudden variations of the rhythm, and has as a dominating sound that of a lonely piano.
It's a great vinyl, perfect for a dark dance floor, but also for home listening for those who like to hear new sounds.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
August 23 2006
September 27, 2006 at 1:59 PM CEST