This two tracks: A side – Poison D Avril and B side – Petite Chose come both with that deeper sound so peculiar to Einmalieins label witch makes heavy damage on the dance floor.
The first one has a shy entrance but after a few seconds the bouncy bass-line takes control. With some very sharp hi-hats and a nice modulated sound it has a pushy feeling that will push your limits. This track it's about loops and what they can do under a creative mind.
On the other side we find a more dynamic and deeper track: Petite Chose. With some nicely marked snares and a "monster scream" it's a perfect track for peak times. Deep under you can hear a cut male voice loop trying to make itself heard.
It's an EP based on loops and they're arrangement. Nutown Project & K.atou is a project where two artists managed to cross the boundaries between they're countries and create something unique.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
September 23, 2006 at 3:38 PM CEST