Move Beyond is the track from A1, an intense rain of smashing beats and rough bass line. The hard hi-hats and snares control the track, alongside with a perfect techno rhythm, repetitive until becomes obsessive. This is a major tune, great for open air parties, big techno fests or just intimate mental listens. The track is simple if we renounce at the elements which compose the dark rhythm. No deep melodic line, just a few repetitive riffs which work excellent on this fat track.
The flip side is no less sick than the A side. For almost two minutes from the beginning, the track builds up new synths and beats, in order to create a perfect techno pattern. After a very short break, it starts the madness which is called Thyratron. Shorter as length than the first track, this production creates big buzzes on the dance floor, no doubt about it. Energy, craziness, power and rhythm – just a four words speedy definition.
The high quality releases from CLR made from this label born back in '99 a classic and one of the best places to find rare and elevated techno music, a style which Chris Liebing never hesitated to promote and love it, from his DJ-ing beginnings.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
October 16 2006
September 20, 2006 at 9:45 PM CEST