Dynamics is a tech - house goody which can be perfectly included in a late night session. Not only that it features a good vibe, but also fresh melodic lines, the track definitely can have a big significance in a set. Refreshing and pumping, this tune has a quite simply structure but in the same time is attractive and contains an eclectic suite of vibes.
The Minimized Mix from Dynamics goes into a deeper area containing a dark bass line with electro strings and rough synths. Its not progy, its neither minimal, nor electro house, this version is an excellent combination of limited styles which gathered together give a special sense of Jeff Bennett's unique style of music. I'd rather apply for the previous version, at least if I listen it out.
The Poland / Swedish talent proves his skills the best in the third track from this release, Minimal Kings. Not actually a minimal techno or minimal house, this track works perfectly to a great rhythm and awesome vibes. Calm and calculated, the tempo couldn't be raised up because it could make some harms during a live set. But for a home listening, the fresh and simple melodic lines and the special sense for tech - house makes a great production.
Including some talented comrades such as Kriece, Earth Dueley, Diego Cid, MC Leroy and others, Kung Fu Dub opens its sixteenth chapter with this good portion of underground dance music coming from the capable Jeff Bennett.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
Kung Fu Dub
September 04 2006
August 23, 2006 at 8:35 PM CEST