Restore is the first track on the EP, a nice trip from tech-house kick arrangement first and moving later to a deep progressive path. This should be a nice opportunity to enjoy a hot session of progy electronic music. The track moves then from the lush breakdowns back to a wise finish with tech pattern.
The flip side is the track Future, a fusion between electro and progressive, with some smooth influences of dark electro and tech. Punchy bassline, bouncy drum pads and dynamic rhythm is the perfect combination in order to create a good song. Now when the recipe is written down, just enjoy this young prodigy coming from Satoshi's famous record label Saw Recordings.
With a deeply layered progressive house and tech-house, this new double track package is ready to hit the shelves and to points out Satoshi's reminiscent sound.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
August 10 2006
August 15, 2006 at 10:55 AM CEST