Stereotypes is Adam's most intelligent and energetic on this release. It starts in a vibrant mode and continues with a techno pattern which creates a big impact upon the crowd. The rhythm is just amazing; it goes from subtle percussion to rough techno samples and patterns of kicks that break the dance floor. You almost can't resist this one...
The flip side makes from Adam Beyer a techno trance wise producer, since the track Selma's Dream contains melodic riffs that fit well to a trance track. Deep, melodic and meditative – this is what the track from the flip side may express for some of the listeners. No doubt, it's still quality music that works fine almost everywhere it is played.
Indubitable Cocoon Recordings made a perfect choice by choosing Adam Beyer to sign with the record label. Already being played by many famous names, Stereotypes is the tune that will break asunder this summer.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
COR 12 025
May 17 2006
July 30, 2006 at 9:22 PM CEST