Lily of the Valley distinguishes through some hypnotic riffs which continue to play on the entire length of the track, intensifying the atmosphere at the half and unleashing some powerful landscapes. The rhythm combines some tech-house machines with a minimal pattern and all blushes into a massive tune for listening in the club.
On the flip side, Addicted is more serious, sober and deep. It takes the listener from a deep house into a hypnotic trip between melodic lines and electronic samples which create a perfect and polished up track. Smooth and peaceful, this production points out a bizarre air of nostalgia and deepness.
The tenth release from the Berlin based record label Mobilee is a great work and definitely represents an impact for Anja's career. German sophisticated music is moving from the underground and lonely rough tunes to a delicate sound, gaining many not only European listeners but also worldwide bouncers as well.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
May 22 2006
July 30, 2006 at 2:08 PM CEST