Two Remain One EP has two tracks that fit perfectly into the label's philosophy. Tech-house, minimal and techno: To Remain and Kill Your Cat.
A side: To Remain has a groovy bass-line as a skeleton, over which the producer constantly builds up new sounds, but never to many. It's just like he's creating order through a bunch of naughty modulated overtones. It's perfect for clubs at a peek hour
On the other side we have a more dynamic track called Kill Your Cat. With the help of a powerful deep bass Mr. De Costa has created a bouncy rhythm surrounded by some nice snares. With a minimal composition this track is forcing you to dance.
Franklin De Costa has released another great EP., capable of creating chaos on any dance floor. He is a producer we want to keep an eye on.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
May 27 2006
July 23, 2006 at 2:35 PM CEST