The Original mix from Glow is made up by Satoshi himself consisting of a very playful house track. Jolly and alive, this track refreshes some bad moments and makes you sit on a beach, relax and enjoy the summer, the sun and the house music. Because house music is what Satoshi does the best, right?
Regarding the remix which comes from Jean Vanesse and Thomas Sohet, aka Spirit Catcher, the rhythm intensifies and the joy intensifies too. Spirit Catcher produces a very snappy remix, with jazzy riffs and a house rhythm that makes the listener turns into a disco man. So, let's turn on the disco ball, the lights, the sound system, and let's dance!
Saw Recordings didn't die! And as a result of the creative work done there, Glow has been played by many big DJs worldwide and received lot of support just right after the tracks have been compiled.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
July 13, 2006 at 11:46 PM CEST