The A side consists in the Original mix of this track, a continuous acid techno, with some riffs of electro and tech-house. No doubt, this is one piece of a bouncing track, even if it's techno or electro, or just house. Involving lots of synths and melodic lines on the edge of a cute bass line, the rhythm takes a different path and brings a massive energy upon the track.
Smooth and breaks, the Star-Like mix from the flip side is more peaceful, but electronic and playful. A few samples from the original are kept, but the kick pattern goes differently and creates a buzz on the dance floor.
I think the original mix should be taken in consideration, creating a big surprise to a bold DJ set, like a light in the darkness. A little distortion with a few electronic sounds and plug-ins are always welcome when people don't dance.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
June 12 2006
July 13, 2006 at 10:38 PM CEST