The original mix is simply a fantastic tech-house tool. In order to create a sweet rhythm, the kicks take it all from the beginning, following an excellent path through the original melodies and samples. Perfect in clubs, this tune combines a perfect tech-house kick pattern and rhythm with gentle melody. Absolutely excellent for a debut release!
If the original mix was smooth and techy, the Glockenspiel remix provides a sick electro track, but with smooth melody. Filled up with energy and loudness, the remix keeps some of the original elements from the track but composes a powerful rhythm with electrified bass lines.
With a close eye on Disoma, we can discover some great music and talented producers out there. This EP has already received support from some Rene Amesz, Mark Brain, Jeff Bennett, Rank 1, Dean Facer, Djinxx, Jon Silva, Barry Gilbey, and many others.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
July 3 2006
June 26, 2006 at 10:55 PM CEST