The first track is Roxana, a dirty tune with great rhythm and some bass lines suggesting an idea of melody. Most of it it's the hypnotic rhythm, the heavy kick pattern and awesome energetic atmosphere. Also a dynamic female vocal makes its presence on this tune, polishing it up.
If Roxana brings a little melody, it is Stella that takes it all, delivering 100% techno drums with angry rhythm. A session of tribals comes great when the rhythm is too furious, but when it goes back and all the madness restarts, there's the perfect time to scream, dance and jump! Amazing tune...
Two tracks that will crash your body, approaching to Detroit Techno, but bringing an astonishing sound, hard, noisy and quick. The comments on the choices regarding the name of these tracks are useless.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
RECYCLED LOOPS 020
May 11, 2006 at 3:32 PM CEST