The Kick Ass Mix consists in a heavy tribal house with many grooves and tribals, a dark bass line, in order to create a massive rhythm. This is a very noisy tune, filled up with a crazy kick ass pattern. Samples with "bring the drums back" can also be found in a special DJ tool.
Loft Mix – Osix provides a dark rhythm, very tribalistic and deep. Proper for a late night session, the track is quiet the same during its entire length, repetitive drums with twisted beats.
The Ocean Drive Hotel Mix brings some funky synths with sexy tribals, dirty and dark.
A perfect release for night club, this EP is obsessively massive and brings a fresh sound from Stereo, the Spanish record label. As a bonus, the disc features three acapella: Attenzione robovox, Bum bum bum bow and
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
May 10, 2006 at 7:50 PM CEST