They met and started working together in the spring of 2002 and immediately started a prolific partnership based on their shared music styles and experiences on the DJ circuit.
Stolen Goods has been featured on Satoshi Tomiie's Renaissance 3D album and delivers a high quality rhythm perfect for the dance floor. With great works on the bass line, the track builds up an excellent vibe that is diffused upon masses.
The other track is called Mind Goes Blank and goes somewhere between a techy minimal and a deep electro. Much harmonious than the previous tune, this one perfectly warms up the atmosphere and creates a big buzz when it comes in audition not only in a late night live session but also at home.
After several positive feedback from Steve Lawler, Smokin Jo, Victor Calderone, Danny Tenaglia, this double A side release provides two great productions, making the name Audio fly X more remarked.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
April 10 2006
May 2, 2006 at 11:21 PM CEST