With a flavor for the classic tune, this new EP provides some great productions, introducing Eames (Private Joy) with a dub remix of the original mix.
The first two edits, original mix and radio edit, bring in the front a very dark bass line with solid electro strings and a fantastic underground rhythm. Excellent for the dance floor, the track keep the vocals of Robert Palmers in a good shape, delivering a shaky feeling upon the massive and deep electro bass lines.
In the same manner, Eames builds up a detached atmosphere with his remix, taking the track to a slow groovy electro euphoria and then back to the earth, in the deep kicks and snares of a very well made kick pattern.
Electro, groovy, shaky and deep tunes, providing the high class vocals of Robert Palmers.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
May 2 2006
May 2, 2006 at 11:02 PM CEST