The result is this double track EP, a main and a dub mix, both filtered by the Japanese unique style.
The 3D Dub mix is an amalgamation of sounds and kicks, going from progressive house to electro and eclectic underground techy vibes. Filled up with many synths and strings, the track unleashes a unique melody built upon a dark and frenetic rhythm.
The 3D Main mix brings in the front the vocals from the original version of Lover and makes the track more spicy and jazzy.
Satoshi started to work on this remix using Ableton Live and after testing it he decided to finish it in his studio from NYC and featured it on his Renaissance compilation. Taking all in all, these two tracks can be perfectly played in a late night session as well as in a warm up set. Quality good stuff signed by Saw Recordings!
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
March 6 2006
May 2, 2006 at 10:55 PM CEST