Original mix is the first track fillep up with energy, a heavy bass line, likely to a massive techno production. The melodic line is pretty simple, but pleasant and warm, but it's the vocal part that keeps awake the interest with a sweet atmosphere of melody and warmness.
Max Graham remix starts with some abstract sounds and the same vocals arrangement as in the original mix. The bass line is softer here, going into a progressive direction of music. Some glitch influences can be found on the remix, as well as the effects made with the synthesizer Roland TB-303, known on progressive and acid house productions.
At the end we have two tracks, one which can easily be included on a main set and another one for and afterhours. Love Distortion promises big things with each new release of these brothers.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
March 13, 2006 at 11:22 PM CET