The Original mix consists in a cheesy progressive house, dark and twisted, with a lot of atmospheric strings, a long and continuous bass line and deep riffs. The melody comes from a segment to another one, takes the track up and down and lives out very subtle. Calm and slow, the rhythm just contours its shape when a lot of breakdowns come into the front. It's surely a sophisticated track.
Loudeastis another Spanish DJ and producer hailing from Valencia. His mix of Live on the Main Stage is not very different than the original mix, but contains more underground and massive bass lines in its structure. Some piano tools work really cool on the track.
Two new tracks from a fresh label – this is K Records, beside the record store also a label now.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
March 13, 2006 at 11:00 PM CET