The A1 version is the original mix, a solid progressive house track with a splendid string unleashing some profound melodic lines. This is no doubt a very piece of strong progressive music, a proof that still you can be delighted by the progy sound. The astonishing vocals are coming right when needs, and a breakdown with a melodic temper takes the listener to a euphoric sense and gives him back with a massive kick and bass line.
The second mix from the 12'' is the Luke Chable vocal mix, a very electro tune. A strong rhythm makes the start and some electronic bass lines are entering one by one in order to create a perfect pattern for a club session. Also some vocal whispers are giving an effect of mystery and more energy.
It's obvious that Luke Chable made a new experiment by remixing in such a way a classic progressive house tune. The dub mix seems to be the right choice for playing in a late night club. No vocals, no deep melodies, just a dirty electro bass line and a cool rhythm.
Together with his team, Dave Seaman really made his debut as a producer for this year with such a nice release. And this is not because of his name, but especially the remix really has a crush on the listeners. It's very sexy, actual and tumultuous. It's Faith Again, a release to be mentioned.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
January 30 2006
March 13, 2006 at 10:46 PM CET