The Original mix is not as powerful as the other versions, providing a sweet vocal with some bald kick pattern of progressive house.
Andrew Kelly comes with a strong electro remix of the track and takes it up to some bouncing bass lines. The vocals are featured as well as the deep sticky strings are introducing the listener into a dancing atmosphere.
The last but not least is the Joel Armstrong's remix, probably the best worked out track from this fresh package. Electro cuts with smooth strings of deep melodies are taking the track to big expectations from the crowd. Much delightful to a home listening than a late night club sessions...
With a new material, the project M'Ocean starts to take shape and contours a dance music profile, as well as the FeralCode Records label goes further.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
March 13, 2006 at 10:25 PM CET