Mixed and mastered at Earresistible studio by Valentino Kanzyani and Gregor Zemljic, the entire tracks have a unique melodic line and a distinguished vocal, also belonging to Robert G. Roy. The very trancey original mix brings in the focus the powerful vocals of G. Roy and a progressive kick pattern with typical bass line and a strong atmospheric string. Not as energetic as Valentino's remix, but anticipating a good will from the producer, the crowd can have a real bounce on this party tune.
Valentino Kanzyani remix is the other version, this time more profound and polished. The vocals are not so prominent; the melodic lines are almost the same but the atmosphere it's totally changing, going into a night club session. Good breakdown with melody, the vibe restarts when the kick comes back to strike.
The best polished version is the instrumental remix made also by Kanzyani. Actually is the same tune as the previous, only that the vocals are missing on this version.
Call it progressive, or progressive trance, it doesn't matter – call it dance music. And this is what Valentino Kanzyani and his mates (Robert G. Roy is one to be followed) are doing, providing from the Eastern Europe quality dance tunes.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
February 16, 2006 at 12:31 AM CET