The first one is the original mix, a deep tech-house tune with some discrete influence of electro. Continuous and dynamic, the track starts with a nice kick pattern and a male vocal continuing with deep bass lines and later accentuating the atmosphere with new fresh riffs, acid sounds and smooth beats. It is no doubt a good tune for late night sessions.
Chris Fortier's remix brings a dark atmosphere combining a repetitive dark progressive with smooth elements of electro. The result is a strange and mysterious tune, simple and massive. There are just a few acid sounds and some deep bass lines and the track just takes its way off the scene. Hardly to anticipate the crowd's reaction in club, the track gives a strange feel listening at home.
One new Fade release! After Fabric in London and now Tigerhook Corporation, Chris Udoh takes his chance forward and impose himself as a fresh new artist. This release is to be watched.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
February 6 2006
February 14, 2006 at 3:04 AM CET