The first side contains the Original mix of the track, a nice electro tune with a computed vocal on the background. Very dynamic and jazzy, this version starts off by bringing some quality pads and massive bass line. Sweet, but not as much as the next version.
The techy remix is more dark and deep, bringing a hard and complicated melodic line and some powerful bass lines. It is 100% power and energy, at least in the second part of the track, when some quircky riffs are working one by one, in order to deliver a massive track for a late night session. Complicated and rough, this remix is pretty simple but with a sophisticated sense of electronic feel.
This is not another simple Niki B & Christian EFFE release, since with each new disc coming out, the guys are evolving more and more and bring a polished up and unique sound. Not bad at all as an original production, Move Your Body brings a new clean 12" to the Italian label Mantra Smile.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
January 23 2006
February 13, 2006 at 6:07 PM CET