The first Art G and Justin Xara electro mix is focused on electro sounds with a strong house bass, the vocal part being more subtle.
The following remix belongs to those from The Rhythm Code, to be more precise, to Neil Barber and Asher Jones. The remix is full of energy, with a strong vocal side. The bass line is more profound, spiced with different cuts which lead you on the dance floor.
Original fuzzy tribal mix is the last one on the list: a progressive with little guitar, some voice, little house influence which strives to move your dancing feet.
It appears that on the Rhythm Code remix we dance, on the other two we're doing the warm-up.
To conclude, the two Lithuanians are to be followed.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
December 19 2005
December 29, 2005 at 10:45 PM CET