The original mix starts in a mellow techy cut and blows the listeners' mind with a tricky bass line deeply penetrated by a lush breakdown. Coming on its way, a nice atmospheric melody blasts upon the energetic rhythm and takes the track up.
Next, it is Let iPray pray 4 u mix that starts off harder than the previous version. A deep, subtle but tough beat makes the silence to disappear and introduces the listener into a crazy bouncing rain of vibes. Just a few last words...tech, tech, tech!
The last but not least is Home Alone (main mix), another track that brings together a deep bass line with tough kicks and acid grooves. Very spicy from the beginning, this main mix consists in a few but prominent musical elements which make a really cool record.
Together with Umek and Laibach, Valentino Kanzyani is one of the Slovenian techno pioneers that focused upon a clear and noisy sound with a feeling of craziness. This is what his latest release also represents. Regarding the new digital label, Valentino recommends it as an "electronic praying".
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
Jesus Loved You
December 13 2005
December 29, 2005 at 9:21 PM CET