The Original mix starts off with a tough electro and gradually builds a driving tune, alive and perfectly adapted for a club session. The bass lines are very acid and rough, and a male vocal makes its presence from time to time on the track.
The remix from Dave Robertson is more melodic but as kicking as the original mix and alive. The electro sequences are succeeding and strategic sits on a pleasant rhythm.
As for the Dub mix, this is very alike the original mix, only that its length is shorter.
Absolutely no doubt, Jon Gurd is a guy to be watched for the future. With his new Mind Control and own label, Jon really becomes one of the coolest electro producers around.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
Bass For Breakfast Records
November 22, 2005 at 11:35 AM CET