The first track to be mentioned is Memory Man, a deep track that introspects hunting the listener with some piano tools and a suggestive male vocal. The rhythm starts in force with a hard bass line penetrating the melody and giving a nostalgic tonality. This really is a nice workout!
Next is Free Man, some kind of remix from the previous track, as most of the elements from the first track can be found here as well. Just a bit spicier, this track doesn't come with the right tools as the first one did, but it's obvious another production to be watched.
Two different personalities – the man without memory and the free man...One can be found in the other one. Slacker brought once again some interesting ideas besides his quality works.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
Jukebox in the Sky
November 21, 2005 at 10:54 PM CET