When I hear about Paolo Mojo I'm something like "This dude never sleeps?" And this reaction is justified by his facts. Mixturi is the label where Paolo finally released his Save target As, with a remix as well from Medway.
The Original mix keeps a progressive pattern with a bit of a dynamic load. At least the energy is cranked in the second half of the track, when the melodic riffs are left and enters a heavy bass line by a very low tonality. Actually is pretty good job here.
Medway makes a warmer and slower remix. But this doesn't restrain us to enjoy a good song, maybe a better one than the original (it doesn't matter, sh** happens). Produced by the same progressive pattern, the remix enchants firstly through its wise combinations od melodic lines and synths.
A pretty fit Mojo for this autumn/winter. With the new Save Target As (what a delicious name!), the things are being pushed to the next level on the freshly made label Mixturi.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
October 24 2005
November 19, 2005 at 1:46 AM CET