Segment Records is back with a new release from Turkish producer Muzo, on his real name Muzo Berberoglu. After the previous release still on Segment, "The mack", single which received much support from the likes of Anthony Pappa and Hernan Cattaneo, Muzo returns with the new disc called 3rd Hour which contains two progressive house tunes.
The A side is relieved through some sweet synths and a warm rhythm from the track 3rd Hour, a driving progressive tune with a tent of melody which builds a nostalgic atmosphere.
What We Do is the other track from the flip. There is more dynamism and force then on the previous track, since this tune composes from the start a pattern of powerful kicks and grooves, and on its path is added a colored melodic line on different tonalities.
With this new material, Muzo is proud to refresh the progressive scene with two track released under the name of Segment.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
September 2005 TBC
September 14, 2005 at 4:45 PM CEST