Spanish based musical producer and dj, Wally Lopez has gradually grow up in the dance scene, gaining respect from the likes of Erick Morillo, Danny Tenaglia, Pete Tong, Francesco Farfa and Steve Lawler. For this autumn Wally prepared a new tune called "I'm Coming to London", with a package of remixes from Steve Porter and Low End Specialists.
The first tune is Fish 'n' Chips Dub from Low End Specialists who build up an aggressive and bald tribal house which points out a simple and dark bass line and an apathetic and cold rhythm.
Steve's remix seems more lively, an Epic Funk mix as it is called, unleashed in the typical 'porterhouse' style, approaching the same music style and instruments. A cherry and driving track, this edit sounds like the best and the warmest from this material.
Air-Tight Edit is the final version from Wally Lopez and comes into the front with a fine rhythm, a simple but soft and very suggestive melodic line – a very fine work for clubs.
The one which has been voted "best newcomer" in 2004 at the Ibiza Dj Awards, party which has been hold in the Spanish based club Pacha, Wally is active and receptive upon the dance music phenomena, gaining attention by his music producer profile.
01. LOW END SPECIALISTS Fish 'n' Chips Dub
02. STEVE PORTER's Epic Funk Mix
03. WALLY LOPEZ Air-Tight Edit
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
Seven Limited Records
September 14, 2005 at 1:51 PM CEST