Hailing from Norway, the two producers Stian Klo and Thomas Nokling aka Seyton, have just released on Heavy Rotation a new progressive disc called "The Drake Equation", with the original mix of the track featured on Warren's Global Underground 28 mix album.
The A side track is an eclectic progressive with some tents of ambient melody which gets lost in the massive beats of the track, climbing at the half to a melodic breakdown which gets unleashed for the last part of the track.
As for the remix from the Australian project Plastic Vision to the track "Supreme Being", the things are mellow, the track being more soft and smooth. First hand progressive house with a very ingenious kick pattern.
After Mortar & Pestle it is time for Seyton to come into the forefront on the progressive based label Heavy Rotation, this new material receiving lot of feedback from the crowd and top djs.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
September 2005 TBC
September 14, 2005 at 1:22 PM CEST