The first side comes with a progressive remix from the Spanish based producer Roman Lieske who builds up a track based on a powerful rhythm with some tribal house influences and a few electric grooves which give flavor to the track, even if it sounds simple in the aggregate. "Padapella" is the accapella mix and represents a bonus for djs, discovering here the suggestive vocal of Christian E.F.F.E.
On the B side two other versions are on their way: the first one, "Groovy mix", consists in a electro tune filled up with massive vibes and an acid bass line, as well as a daring kick pattern makes its way. It's maybe the best edit from the disc. Not before shutting down the pick-up it can be discovered the "deep mix" which was the first point when the guys made this disc. With a smooth electro flavor, the track builds in a delicate manner some subtle melodies composing a dark and sober atmosphere. Mellow and sophisticated, this version ends up the latest disc of these two djs and producers.
Already featured as guests on John Digweed's Kiss 100 show, the Italians have some big chances to impose their name on the dance scene as far as their productions is chastening with each new material released and their gigs.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
July 11 2005
September 14, 2005 at 12:50 PM CEST