After making the listeners' head go round with the grandiose "Living On An Island EP" produced by the ones from Weird Continental Types, Bedrock Breaks returns with a new release having as protagonists this time two big djs and producers from the global dance scene, Hernan Cattaneo and John Tonks, a very efficacious partnership as it can be heard. Their disc titled "Warsaw" encompasses two monster tracks which give to the label their own distinctive sound.
"Original mix" from the side A comes with a heavy and accelerated breakbeat track, filled up with angry beats and repetitive riffs which give a melodic touch to the track. Proper for parties, the tune contains much rhythm and force to keep alive the crowds on its entire length.
From the flip side rises the "Big Bass mix" more agglomerated in synths and bass lines, with a typical breaks pattern, all these being substituted to a dement bouncing rhythm. The things don't stop here, as the breakdown which can be found somewhere at the half adds a tent of affectivity to the track and makes it shine.
Alongside the prolific producer John Tonks, Hernan Cattaneo, the dj who crashed into the 2004 Dj Mag top 10, landing at #6 can shoot a line with the new Warsaw released under the massive imprint of Bedrock.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
August 13, 2005 at 1:03 PM CEST