The Australian Andy Page is a talented producer who had various collaborations with many djs, such as Sasha just to name one. And now Andy is seen with his new 2 tracks EP released on Blueprint.
"Serpent" was considered by some people the track of the year to date, receiving some good praises. It is sure that deserves it since it's incredibly energetic and lively. On a full pattern of breaks and progy kicks is opened an electric and accelerated bass line, with some melodic lines featured therefore in a crazy and lively way.
On the flip, it is "Blue Noise", a melodic and hypnotic downtempo, loaded with significations and affective senses...Profound and cute.
Blueprint starts to take wings, proving the fact that the reputation that gained of a label with potential is not just an idea, since the releases are better and better. As for Andy, he did a very good job with the new EP.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
July 14, 2005 at 6:20 PM CEST