The dj and producer Tom Sawyer's new label South Records releases the third disc called "Scandal" and produced by Bruno & Lemoch, with a fine additional remix from Tom himself.
The original version consists in a very driving progressive house, a very good track for a club session, composed between a playful and colored rhythm and on the background being included Bill Clinton's voice as a vocal sample. It is obvious what scandal is this about, right?
Sawyer's remix introduces the listeners into an electro mood, the track building up a tough and accelerated rhythm, gamy and fresh. Some other synths featured on the background give a polish and off course, the vocals are maintaining the entire theme.
After the debut called "Rebellious Teenagers", this fresh disc keeps up the progy and tech-electro productions line, so good things are expected forward from South.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
July 14, 2005 at 6:00 PM CEST