It was almost necessary to expect from such a track and such a label to a remixes package, which includes this time the exceptional sound of the prolific producer Luke Chable, a guy who needs no introduction. This second disc contains a remix of "I'll Kill You" under the shape of two edits, interesting this one.
"Luke Chable remix" is the first one of them, containing an atmospheric and smooth progressive filled up with long and hypnotic strings and a somber bass line which contours a rhythm more and more accelerated alongside other different elements, stopping at the half for the awesome breakdown and then reentering for ending its task. The vocals are featured here too, so we have another quality remix for sure, under the signature of the talented producer Luke Chable.
The track which ends up the entire material is the same track as the previous one, only that the vocals are eliminated and the attention is focused on the instrumental, which is not bad at all.
Here's a new proof that electronic dance music is not only electro or tech-house, even if there are some speculations regarding this fact, but good progressive house music is still on its feet, which makes that the music industry to go on very well. As for this massive "I'll Kill You", I can only give a big Uaau!
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
July 14, 2005 at 6:10 PM CEST