WaveTex is the tech house subsidiary to the now firmly established Wave Music. In its short existence it has showcased talents such as Kats and Styles, CRM and Floppy Sounds while releasing its first compilation WaveTec One.... This their 4th 12\" release takes a more 4*4 progressive route in the form of Delight by Gravity Beats ( Annex & Will Thomas).
Delight takes a track by numbers approach, keeping it simple yet effective and not overcomplicating the layers. It comes with two mixes D-Light and D-Heavy, which by name alone speak for themselves.
D-Light takes a dub approach concentrating on a driving baseline while minimally contrasting the upper regions with a stab that teases the listener. D-Heavy is a more bass heavy version with an emphasis on a reverbed synth. Both compliment each other and the release well.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
May 23 2005
June 20, 2005 at 12:47 PM CEST