Only Records has arrived on its third release, responsible for this being the Turk producer Subsky. "Rainman" continues the progressive line is a warm manner, alongside the original version being a remix from Kaan Duzarat, the one who made his debu last year with the excellent "Organic Intellectual".
"Original mix" is the first track from the disc, consisting in a melodic progressive house, on which background can be felt some fresh vibes which unleash a pleasant and dynamic rhythm, also the melodic line being complicated and deep, Subsky juggling with different sounds, instruments, tonalities, all these in order to create an interesting and good tune.
Kaan Duzarat's remix brings down a bit the melody's tonality, but keeping the fascinating rhythm and composing a new musicality by a unique and impressive profundity, parallel with the bass line which transforms after the half into a madness hard to be stopped. This is no doubt one more progressive anthem with a dense content of feelings and melody.
It's been a while since we last heard about Subsky, but now he's out with this great melodic "Rainman" preparing us with some new progy beats for this hot summer.
A: Original Mix
B: Kaan Duzarat Mix
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
June 20, 2005 at 12:54 PM CEST