Already on their third release on the "White" division, the CP Recordings label brings here a producer who became in the past years an incontestable talent on the dance music scene. He is Damon Fooni, better said Habersham. This disc contains a massive and pretty violent one sided bomb of "The Bubblegum Track" produced by Sphere & Dave Preston.
Even from the beginning we meet an agglomerated track, tough and accelerated, consisting in a powerful and huge rhythm and a few musical partitions pretty less concentrated, but remarking a professional carefulness on the percussion part. And off course, there are the movie samples which Habersham played with making them sound great on this bouncing madness.
This disc shouldn't miss from your bag, Habersham providing some hard progressive beats combined with breaks grooves, very nice indeed.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
June 13 2005
June 20, 2005 at 12:21 PM CEST