Alexander Church returns with a fresh material released on Midnight Records, this time relinquishing his progressive style and building up a 12" with some queer music with less melody and more mystery.
"Crazy people", delivers alongside the original a remix from Martin C. First one builds a simple and weird track, repetitive until obsession, without mazy and profound melodic lines, conserving a simple and continuous line on the entire length of the song.
Martin C's Weekend World remix provides a tough and massive electro tune, energetic and filled up with powerful vibes, building on the short breakdowns an overwhelming and loaded atmosphere, pungent and dense in energy.
We can't say Alexander sit twiddled his fingers lately, this new material being the proof of his musical work. Wise about the dance scene, seems that he adopted too a new manner in composing his music, jumping to a more bizarre style, weird and abstract.
- Various Artists - Great Summergames Stuff
- John Digweed - Transitions vol 3
- GU Mixed
- Yositoshi Miami - mixed by Cedric Cervais
- Fabric 35 - Mixed by Ewan Pearson
- Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. - The Question / Fatman
- Christian Smith & John Selway - Transit Time
- Matthew Herbert - Score
- Lazy Fat People - Pixelgirl EP
- Steve Porter - Porterhouse 2
- Chris Fortier - Remixes EP 1
- Phonique - Good Idea
- One + One mixed by James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli
- Global Underground presents Afterhours 3
- DJ T - Lucky Bastard
June 6, 2005 at 3:23 PM CEST